Assistant Headteacher - Carterhatch Junior School (REF:CJ254192)
Assistant Headteacher (ref: CJ254192)
Apply by: Thursday 2nd May 2019, 9am
Interviews: Monday 6th May 2019
Salary Scale: L4-8
Hours: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Job Start: September 2019
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational Assistant Headteacher, who wishes to work in a vibrant, diverse and values-led three-form entry junior school in outer London. We are located next to the A10, very close to the M25 and near British Rail stations.
As Assistant Headteacher you will be class based with dedicated release time for leadership responsibilities as part of our Senior Leadership Team. You will be involved in the strategic direction of the school and lead on developing excellent teaching practice, driving standards and outcomes for all our children.
• Well-behaved, happy children eager to learn and contribute to the school’s direction through our School Parliament
• A well-resourced school set within extensive grounds with a sensory room, music room and outdoor gym
• Free membership of the Charted College of Teaching and Times Educational Supplement (TES) and Twinkl
The well-being of our staff is of paramount importance and we promote a healthy work-life balance. We are constantly reviewing our practices to ensure that our staff can focus on what matters: providing a rich environment in which children can learn and thrive. As part of the Trust, we offer:
- Immediate feedback to reduce over-burdensome marking
- Well-being days
- Perkbox app – with access to hundreds of exclusive company perks i.e. high street discounts
- Modern technology: A MacBook and an iPad for work and home use
- Employee support hub
- Attendance reward scheme
Please visit our website to learn more about Carterhatch Juniors: www.carterhatchjunelt.org
Visits are warmly welcome. Please contact Sharon Hopkins, Office Manager on 0208 804 2101 to arrange a visit or for any further information. Alternatively ring Helen McGovern, Headteacher, if you would like to discuss this position.
For an application pack please email our Human Resources Office on: firstname.lastname@example.org