Skip to content ↓

Public Liability

We are a member of the Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA) administered by the DfE.

To make an insurance claim to the Enfield Learning Trust, please send a letter of claim claiming the details of the incident to  Please ensure that the school name is included in your letter so that the claim can be directed to the correct school.


The School Claims Portal - If you are required to utilise the Claims Portal to submit a personal injury claim  for either an employers or public liability matter then details of the correct portal ID and Compensator can be found on this link:

RPA Claims