Site Manager - Grange Park Primary School
Site Manager – Non Residential (Ref: GP151118)
Apply by: Thursday 15th November 2018, 12pm
Interviews: week commencing 19th November 2018
Salary Scale: Band B (Wrap Around Salary £22,425 p.a.inc.)
Hours: An average 41-45 hours per week x 52 weeks per year
Contract Term: Permanent
Job Start: As soon as possible
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Grange Park Primary School for a Site Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will need to be flexible, well organised and willing to become part of a friendly, welcoming workforce, which supports the needs of each child within the school. Grange Park, which is rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted, is a large school and part of the Enfield Learning Trust (ELT), a partnership of successful primary schools in Enfield. Set in the heart of Winchmore Hill, our school has been recently refurbished and has extensive grounds, which includes a large playing field, four playgrounds, an allotment area and a fire pit.
The successful candidate will work alongside the current site manager and become part of a friendly, welcoming team of staff who are dedicated to ensuring all our pupils have memorable experiences at Grange Park.
The key responsibilities of a site manager are:
- To contribute to the development of the school premises and grounds
- To be responsible for the health and safety of the school
- To ensure the premises are secure
- To repair, decorate and ensure the general maintenance of the school site
- To supporting the smooth day to day running of the school
- An awareness of health and safety legislation and good ICT skills would be an advantage
Previous experience as a member of a site team is not essential as training will be provided. However, candidates should be able to:
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Use their initiative to respond to a range of challenges
- Balance their workload, prioritising tasks and organising their time effectively
- Communicate positively with all stakeholders: pupils, parents, staff and Governors
Occasional Saturday working required as necessary.
We are strongly committed to providing high quality professional development for all our staff. As part of Enfield Learning Trust, we are able to offer significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues including networking with site managers across the trust. The wellbeing of our staff is an important priority therefore we provide opportunities to ensure we value their hard work and dedication. As part of our wellbeing package, all staff are given access to discounts at major retailers through Perkbox.
Applicants must have a command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
For an application pack please click on the attachments below, alternatively please email our Human Resources Office at email@example.com
Please visit our website to learn more about Grange Park: http://www.grangepark.enfield.sch.uk