Unqualified Teacher - Carterhatch Junior School
Unqualified Teacher (Art and Design) Ref: 300421
Apply by: Friday 30 April 2021 (noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 10 May 2021
Salary Scale: Unqualifed Teacher Range - Outer London (£21,582 - £32,151)
Hours: Full time
Contract Term: Fixed term (one academic year) Job Start: 1 September 2021
Creativity and innovation is important at Carterhatch Junior School. We are looking to appoint an inspirational artistic unqualified teacher to work in our new, well-resourced art studio. This new and exciting role will be teaching focused and the successful candidate will play a key role in helping us develop our new arts curriculum. The role would be ideal for someone who has completed an A level, a degree in Art or an Art related subject.
Carterhatch Junior School is vibrant, diverse and a values-driven three-form entry junior school in North London. We are located next to the A10, very close to the M25 and near British Rail stations.
- Well-behaved, happy children eager to learn and contribute to the school’s direction through our School Parliament
- High levels of professional development within the school and as part of Enfield Learning Trust
- A well-resourced school set within extensive grounds with an art studio, music room and outdoor gym
- Well-being days
- Attendance reward scheme
- Perkbox app - with access to hundreds of exclusive company perks i.e. high street discounts
- Modern technology to assist and enhance teaching
- Employee support hub
- Cycle to work scheme The well-being of our staff is of paramount importance and we promote a healthy work-life balance.
We are constantly reviewing our practices to ensure that our staff can focus on what matters: providing a rich environment in which children can learn and thrive.
Please visit our website to learn more about Carterhatch Junior School: www.carterhatchjunelt.org
Please contact Sharon Hopkins, Office Manager on 0208 804 2101 to arrange a visit or for any further information. Alternatively ring Helen McGovern, Headteacher, if you would like to discuss this position.
For an application pack please email our Human Resources office on: firstname.lastname@example.org
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Trust and its schools are committed to ensuring that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment or is disadvantaged on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race. Our motto is 'be included' and we welcome applications from all sections of society.